Steven informs us:
That can’t be good for you.
Here is a random list of tasks, sorted according to how rewarding and productive they are:
- Persuade Steve Jobs to get himself an HP Pavillion.
- Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop, then get Discover magazine to publish your findings.
- Get Tom Cruise to admit that Scientology is just a buncha mumbo-jumbo.
- Buy a Tivo for Ted Kaczynski. Teach him to use it.
- Beat Michael Jackson at Dance Dance Revolution.
- Convince Pat Robertson to subscribe to Hustler.
- Team up with Uwe Boll to make a successful and thought-provoking movie adaptation of Pac-Man. Win an Academy Award.
- Explain the plot of Final Fantasy XIII to Brittany Spears. Make sure she understands it.
- Coax Arnold Schwarzenegger into pronouncing California in such a way that there is no long ‘e’ sound.
- Take part in a political discussion on FARK, Slashdot, or Metafilter, and get someone – anyone – to change their opinion based on your arguments.
Good Robot Dev Blog
An ongoing series where I work on making a 2D action game from scratch.
A game I love. It has a solid main story and a couple of really obnoxious, cringy, incoherent side-plots in it. What happened here?
Stop Asking Me to Play Dark Souls!
An unhinged rant where I maybe slightly over-reacted to the water torture of Souls evangelism.
Secret of Good Secrets
Sometimes in-game secrets are fun and sometimes they're lame. Here's why.
Was it a Hack?
A big chunk of the internet went down in October of 2016. What happened? Was it a hack?