No more jokes, this is really the start of our Mass Effect 2 series. New format, new editing tools, new video host. Same band of jerks. We’re easing into this slowly.
Since our video is no longer a half hour long, we’ve been able to increase the video quality. Previously we were stuck in 320p, but now the show is available in glorious 720p. Which is a lot more p.
The changes we’ve made were based on the feedback we got last week. In particular, the leading suggestions were:
- Try to play the newest games to make the show more relevant.
- Try to play older games so as to avoid spoilers.
- More humor.
- Less joking around.
- More off-the-cuff banter.
- Try to prepare our commentary ahead of time.
- Cover more ground in each episode.
- Make the episodes shorter.
- Move to a more popular, established video host.
- Don’t use YouTube.
- Do episodes more quickly to hold interest and get through the game fast.
- Less episodes, so it’s not so hard to keep up.
- Do blind runs of games.
- Know what you’re talking about.
- Less grief and anguish.
- More Rutskarn singing.
Yeah, we’re doomed.
Spec Ops: The Line
A videogame that judges its audience, criticizes its genre, and hates its premise. How did this thing get made?
Project Button Masher
I teach myself music composition by imitating the style of various videogame soundtracks. How did it turn out? Listen for yourself.
How to Forum
Dear people of the internet: Please stop doing these horrible idiotic things when you talk to each other.
The Biggest Game Ever
How did this niche racing game make a gameworld so massive, and why is that a big deal?
Why Batman Can't Kill
His problem isn't that he's dumb, the problem is that he bends the world he inhabits.