Rutskarn has devised the following drinking game, which he promised would be extremely entertaining.*
While watching Spoiler Warning, take a drink whenever…
- Josh opens his inventory and consumes 3 or more things in the middle of combat.
- Anyone uses the phrase “in the Original Fallout…”
- Reginald becomes addicted to anything.
- A new overpowered weapon or item is acquired.
- An obvious bug or glitch is encountered.
- All three of us are talking at the same time.
- Josh tries ineffectually to kill bad guys with f-bombs.
- The phrase “200 years” is spoken.
- “STOP SHOOTING ME!”
- Reginald dies.
* Specifically, he said, “It will be very entertaining when hundreds of viewers die of alcohol poisoning.”
The Truth About Piracy
What are publishers doing to fight piracy and why is it all wrong?
How to Forum
Dear people of the internet: Please stop doing these horrible idiotic things when you talk to each other.
Game at the Bottom
Why spend millions on visuals that are just a distraction from the REAL game of hotbar-watching?
Steam Summer Blues
This mess of dross, confusion, and terrible UI design is the storefront the big publishers couldn't beat? Amazing.
The story of me. If you're looking for a picture of what it was like growing up in the seventies, then this is for you.