Rutskarn has devised the following drinking game, which he promised would be extremely entertaining.*
While watching Spoiler Warning, take a drink whenever…
- Josh opens his inventory and consumes 3 or more things in the middle of combat.
- Anyone uses the phrase “in the Original Fallout…”
- Reginald becomes addicted to anything.
- A new overpowered weapon or item is acquired.
- An obvious bug or glitch is encountered.
- All three of us are talking at the same time.
- Josh tries ineffectually to kill bad guys with f-bombs.
- The phrase “200 years” is spoken.
- “STOP SHOOTING ME!”
- Reginald dies.
* Specifically, he said, “It will be very entertaining when hundreds of viewers die of alcohol poisoning.”
Good to be the King?
Which would you rather be: A king in the middle ages, or a lower-income laborer in the 21st century?
What was the problem with the Playstation 3 hardware and why did Sony build it that way?
A horrible, railroading, stupid, contrived, and painfully ill-conceived roleplaying campaign. All in good fun.
Batman: Arkham City
A look back at one of my favorite games. The gameplay was stellar, but the underlying story was clumsy and oddly constructed.
The Terrible New Thing
Fidget spinners are ruining education! We need to... oh, never mind the fad is over. This is not the first time we've had a dumb moral panic.