on May 28, 2008
- Fixed issue where the main content would be off-center in Opera.
- Inserted a bit of a gap between comments.
- Moved the comment dice a little closer to their related comment.
- Chaotic Evil text is now slightly darker so it isn’t pure white on black.
- The gradient in True Neutral is taller, which may fix the slowdowns some people were reporting. I have no way of testing this myself, but I trust you’ll enlighten me if things are still wonky.
Also: I know that Wavatars look goofy on IE6 and the transparent images don’t display properly. The first is way too hard to test and fix, and the second is insurmountable. Sorry IE6 users. The site should work properly, it just won’t look its best.
Drop a comment if you see anything amiss.
Shamus Young is an old-school OpenGL programmer, author, and composer. He runs this site and if anything is broken you should probably blame him.