And while we’re on the subject of the webcomic:
Lots of people have been making suggestions here and there about what I should do next, so I can see this is something people are thinking and wondering about. In order to satisfy some of the curiosity:
- We’re probably about a month away from the end of DMotR.
- Yes, I do plan on doing another comic once DMotR has run its course.
- The next comic will be hosted elsewhere. I know some people mentioned that they won’t visit Twenty Sided if my comic is hosted elsewhere. That’s fine. The comic has more or less consumed my blog, and I’m looking forward to getting the two of them their own space. It’s sort of mortifying when I mention something like my surgery and get over a hundred comments. I feel like I’m on stage and someone has just handed me the mic, the PA system is at full volume, and I start muttering about aches and pains and the trivialities of life. Personal life stuff is small audience stuff. I can do big-audience stuff (the comic) over there, and small audience stuff here. Some people will read one, or the other, or both, or neither.
- Barring a C&D from the forces of Lawyerdom, the DMotR archives will remain on this site.
- The next webcomic will be roleplaying satire. It will not be Star Wars.
I’ll make a less weasel-ish announcement as we get closer to the end.
A wild game filled with wild ideas that features fun puzzles and mind-blowing environments. It has a great atmosphere, and one REALLY annoying flaw with its gameplay.
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
I'm not surprised a fighting game has an absurd story. I just can't figure out why they bothered with the story at all.
The Biggest Game Ever
Just how big IS No Man's Sky? What if you made a map of all of its landmass? How big would it be?
A Star is Born
Remember the superhero MMO from 2009? Neither does anyone else. It was dumb. So dumb I was compelled to write this.
PC Hardware is Toast
This is why shopping for graphics cards is so stupid and miserable.