Here is a silly meme: Enter “yourname needs” into google and then see what the first ten entries say you need. Then post the results to your blog.
This one caught my eye because I figured that with a rare name like mine I’d come up mostly empty. But no. Witness:
- SHAMUS NEEDS A HOME!
- Shamus needs to fade more in t and some blastinÂ´ effects would also work.
- Shamus needs to be hanged like saddam.
- Shamus needs help.
- Shamus needs a fiddle yard.
- Shamus needs advice on locating a factory.
- Shamus Needs Gold fund!
- shamus needs. to. know. solid state
- Shamus needs money for his MMA league.
- Shamus needs to look at who works for him and make some BIG changes before his little kingdom sinks even more than it has.
Google is such a strange and wonderful contraption. Try it. It’s funny.
In Defense of Crunch
Crunch-mode game development isn't good, but sometimes it happens for good reasons.
The Gameplay is the Story
Some advice to game developers on how to stop ruining good stories with bad cutscenes.
The Opportunity Crunch
No, brutal, soul-sucking, marriage-destroying crunch mode in game development isn't a privilege or an opportunity. It's idiocy.
The No Politics Rule
Here are 6 reasons why I forbid political discussions on this site. #4 will amaze you. Or not.
Fixing Match 3
For one of the most popular casual games in existence, Match 3 is actually really broken. Until one developer fixed it.