Here is a silly meme: Enter “yourname needs” into google and then see what the first ten entries say you need. Then post the results to your blog.
This one caught my eye because I figured that with a rare name like mine I’d come up mostly empty. But no. Witness:
- SHAMUS NEEDS A HOME!
- Shamus needs to fade more in t and some blastinÂ´ effects would also work.
- Shamus needs to be hanged like saddam.
- Shamus needs help.
- Shamus needs a fiddle yard.
- Shamus needs advice on locating a factory.
- Shamus Needs Gold fund!
- shamus needs. to. know. solid state
- Shamus needs money for his MMA league.
- Shamus needs to look at who works for him and make some BIG changes before his little kingdom sinks even more than it has.
Google is such a strange and wonderful contraption. Try it. It’s funny.
Overused Words in Game Titles
I scoured the Steam database to figure out what words were the most commonly used in game titles.
The game was a dud, and I'm convinced a big part of that is due to the way the game leaned into its story. Its terrible, cringe-inducing story.
Why The Christmas Shopping Season is Worse Every Year
Everyone hates Black Friday sales. Even retailers! So why does it exist?
The Gradient of Plot Holes
Most stories have plot holes. The failure isn't that they exist, it's when you notice them while immersed in the story.
Silver Sable Sucks
This version of Silver Sable is poorly designed, horribly written, and placed in the game for all the wrong reasons.