Here is a silly meme: Enter “yourname needs” into google and then see what the first ten entries say you need. Then post the results to your blog.
This one caught my eye because I figured that with a rare name like mine I’d come up mostly empty. But no. Witness:
- SHAMUS NEEDS A HOME!
- Shamus needs to fade more in t and some blastinÂ´ effects would also work.
- Shamus needs to be hanged like saddam.
- Shamus needs help.
- Shamus needs a fiddle yard.
- Shamus needs advice on locating a factory.
- Shamus Needs Gold fund!
- shamus needs. to. know. solid state
- Shamus needs money for his MMA league.
- Shamus needs to look at who works for him and make some BIG changes before his little kingdom sinks even more than it has.
Google is such a strange and wonderful contraption. Try it. It’s funny.
Charging More for a Worse Product
No, game prices don't "need" to go up. That's not how supply and demand works. Instead, the publishers need to be smarter about where they spend their money.
Denuvo and the "Death" of Piracy
Denuvo videogame DRM didn't actually kill piracy, but it did stop it for several months. Here's what we learned from that.
Spec Ops: The Line
A videogame that judges its audience, criticizes its genre, and hates its premise. How did this thing get made?
I'm a very casual fan of the series, but I gave Civilization VI a look to see what was up with this nuclear war simulator.
The story of me. If you're looking for a picture of what it was like growing up in the seventies, then this is for you.