Here is a silly meme: Enter “yourname needs” into google and then see what the first ten entries say you need. Then post the results to your blog.
This one caught my eye because I figured that with a rare name like mine I’d come up mostly empty. But no. Witness:
- SHAMUS NEEDS A HOME!
- Shamus needs to fade more in t and some blastinÂ´ effects would also work.
- Shamus needs to be hanged like saddam.
- Shamus needs help.
- Shamus needs a fiddle yard.
- Shamus needs advice on locating a factory.
- Shamus Needs Gold fund!
- shamus needs. to. know. solid state
- Shamus needs money for his MMA league.
- Shamus needs to look at who works for him and make some BIG changes before his little kingdom sinks even more than it has.
Google is such a strange and wonderful contraption. Try it. It’s funny.
Bethesda felt the need to jam a morality system into Fallout 3, and they blew it. Good and evil make no sense and the moral compass points sideways.
Artless in Alderaan
People were so worried about the boring gameplay of The Old Republic they overlooked just how boring and amateur the art is.
Punishing The Internet for Sharing
Why make millions on your video game when you could be making HUNDREDS on frivolous copyright claims?
Top 64 Videogames
Lists of 'best games ever' are dumb and annoying. But like a self-loathing hipster I made one anyway.
PC Gaming Golden Age
It's not a legend. It was real. There was a time before DLC. Before DRM. Before crappy ports. It was glorious.