Rutskarn has devised the following drinking game, which he promised would be extremely entertaining.*
While watching Spoiler Warning, take a drink whenever…
- Josh opens his inventory and consumes 3 or more things in the middle of combat.
- Anyone uses the phrase “in the Original Fallout…”
- Reginald becomes addicted to anything.
- A new overpowered weapon or item is acquired.
- An obvious bug or glitch is encountered.
- All three of us are talking at the same time.
- Josh tries ineffectually to kill bad guys with f-bombs.
- The phrase “200 years” is spoken.
- “STOP SHOOTING ME!”
- Reginald dies.
* Specifically, he said, “It will be very entertaining when hundreds of viewers die of alcohol poisoning.”
The Biggest Game Ever
Just how big IS No Man's Sky? What if you made a map of all of its landmass? How big would it be?
There's a wonderful way to balance difficulty in RPGs, and designers try to prevent it. For some reason.
Crash Dot Com
Back in 1999, I rode the dot-com bubble. Got rich. Worked hard. Went crazy. Turned poor. It was fun.
A horrible, railroading, stupid, contrived, and painfully ill-conceived roleplaying campaign. All in good fun.
The Best of 2013
My picks for what was important, awesome, or worth talking about in 2013.