Steven informs us:
That can’t be good for you.
Here is a random list of tasks, sorted according to how rewarding and productive they are:
- Persuade Steve Jobs to get himself an HP Pavillion.
- Find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop, then get Discover magazine to publish your findings.
- Get Tom Cruise to admit that Scientology is just a buncha mumbo-jumbo.
- Buy a Tivo for Ted Kaczynski. Teach him to use it.
- Beat Michael Jackson at Dance Dance Revolution.
- Convince Pat Robertson to subscribe to Hustler.
- Team up with Uwe Boll to make a successful and thought-provoking movie adaptation of Pac-Man. Win an Academy Award.
- Explain the plot of Final Fantasy XIII to Brittany Spears. Make sure she understands it.
- Coax Arnold Schwarzenegger into pronouncing California in such a way that there is no long ‘e’ sound.
- Take part in a political discussion on FARK, Slashdot, or Metafilter, and get someone – anyone – to change their opinion based on your arguments.
MMO Population Problems
Computers keep getting more powerful. So why do the population caps for massively multiplayer games stay about the same?
The Best of 2019
I called 2019 "The Year of corporate Dystopia". Here is a list of the games I thought were interesting or worth talking about that year.
The No Politics Rule
Here are 6 reasons why I forbid political discussions on this site. #4 will amaze you. Or not.
Revisiting a Dead Engine
I wanted to take the file format of a late 90s shooter and read it in modern-day Unity. This is the result.
Two minutes of fun at the expense of a badly-run theme park.