Here is a silly meme: Enter “yourname needs” into google and then see what the first ten entries say you need. Then post the results to your blog.
This one caught my eye because I figured that with a rare name like mine I’d come up mostly empty. But no. Witness:
- SHAMUS NEEDS A HOME!
- Shamus needs to fade more in t and some blastinÂ´ effects would also work.
- Shamus needs to be hanged like saddam.
- Shamus needs help.
- Shamus needs a fiddle yard.
- Shamus needs advice on locating a factory.
- Shamus Needs Gold fund!
- shamus needs. to. know. solid state
- Shamus needs money for his MMA league.
- Shamus needs to look at who works for him and make some BIG changes before his little kingdom sinks even more than it has.
Google is such a strange and wonderful contraption. Try it. It’s funny.
PC Gaming Golden Age
It's not a legend. It was real. There was a time before DLC. Before DRM. Before crappy ports. It was glorious.
A screencap comic that poked fun at videogames and the industry. The comic has ended, but there's plenty of archives for you to binge on.
Blistering Stupidity of Fallout 3
Yeah, this game is a classic. But the story is idiotic, incoherent, thematically confused, and patronizing.
Skylines of the Future
Cities: Skylines is bound to have a sequel sooner or later. Where can this series go next, and what changes would I like to see?
The Disappointment Engine
No Man's Sky is a game seemingly engineered to create a cycle of anticipation and disappointment.