Rutskarn posed a few fun questions this time. I’m interested to hear how other people answer before listening to the show. Just from the gut, how do you imagine the following stuff works…
- What does it feel like to be out of “mana”?
- When you’re low on mana: Is it a simple binary thing as depicted in the game where your powers abruptly stop working, or is it more like a growing fatigue?
- What does a mana potion taste like? How does it feel? Milky? Watery? Oily?
- Do you get mana burps after chugging too many potions?
- What does it feel like to talk to the Outsider?
- Do you feel anything unusual or special when wearing charms? Are they warm or cold? Do they vibrate? Feel good? Make any sound?
We’re nearly done with this game. Tomorrow we’ll finish up Dishonored 1 forever.
The Truth About Piracy
What are publishers doing to fight piracy and why is it all wrong?
Best. Plot Twist. Ever.
Few people remember BioWare's Jade Empire, but it had a unique setting and a really well-executed plot twist.
Even allegedly smart people can make life-changing blunders that seem very, very obvious in retrospect.
The Death of Half-Life
Valve still hasn't admitted it, but the Half-Life franchise is dead. So what made these games so popular anyway?
Another PC Golden Age?
Is it real? Is PC gaming returning to its former glory? Sort of. It's complicated.