Rutskarn posed a few fun questions this time. I’m interested to hear how other people answer before listening to the show. Just from the gut, how do you imagine the following stuff works…
- What does it feel like to be out of “mana”?
- When you’re low on mana: Is it a simple binary thing as depicted in the game where your powers abruptly stop working, or is it more like a growing fatigue?
- What does a mana potion taste like? How does it feel? Milky? Watery? Oily?
- Do you get mana burps after chugging too many potions?
- What does it feel like to talk to the Outsider?
- Do you feel anything unusual or special when wearing charms? Are they warm or cold? Do they vibrate? Feel good? Make any sound?
We’re nearly done with this game. Tomorrow we’ll finish up Dishonored 1 forever.
Joker's Last Laugh
Did you anticipate the big plot twist of Batman: Arkham City? Here's all the ways the game hid that secret from you while also rubbing your nose in it.
If Star Wars Was Made in 2006?
Imagine if the original Star Wars hadn't appeared in the 1970's, but instead was pitched to studios in 2006. How would that turn out?
Blistering Stupidity of Fallout 3
Yeah, this game is a classic. But the story is idiotic, incoherent, thematically confused, and patronizing.
A Lack of Vision and Leadership
People fault EA for being greedy, but their real sin is just how terrible they are at it.
So what happens when a SOFTWARE engineer tries to review hardware? This. This happens.