I thought the girl who wanted to die was a really interesting conversation. If you think about it, people would indeed spend a lot of time cooking up theories on what was happening and why. Like, that would most likely be the new #1 water cooler conversation everywhere, forever. It would probably break down into a few camps:
- This plague is the punishment of an angry God or a fulfillment of some prophesy.
- This is the result of magic / demonic stuff but was brought about by humans.
- This plague is made by the government and was released on accident, or for nefarious purposes.
- This plague is the result of alien intervention or stuff from space. (Meteorites and such.)
- It doesn’t mean anything / it was just random chance / we can never know the truth / shut up and stop talking about it.
You think people go crazy thinking about who shot JFK? People hate unanswered questions. Just imagine how much more people would fixate on the question of What killed everyone in the world?
The story of me. If you're looking for a picture of what it was like growing up in the seventies, then this is for you.
Bad and Wrong Music Lessons
A music lesson for people who know nothing about music, from someone who barely knows anything about music.
Grand Theft Railroad
Grand Theft Auto is a lousy, cheating jerk of a game.
If Star Wars Was Made in 2006?
Imagine if the original Star Wars hadn't appeared in the 1970's, but instead was pitched to studios in 2006. How would that turn out?
PC Hardware is Toast
This is why shopping for graphics cards is so stupid and miserable.