I thought the girl who wanted to die was a really interesting conversation. If you think about it, people would indeed spend a lot of time cooking up theories on what was happening and why. Like, that would most likely be the new #1 water cooler conversation everywhere, forever. It would probably break down into a few camps:
- This plague is the punishment of an angry God or a fulfillment of some prophesy.
- This is the result of magic / demonic stuff but was brought about by humans.
- This plague is made by the government and was released on accident, or for nefarious purposes.
- This plague is the result of alien intervention or stuff from space. (Meteorites and such.)
- It doesn’t mean anything / it was just random chance / we can never know the truth / shut up and stop talking about it.
You think people go crazy thinking about who shot JFK? People hate unanswered questions. Just imagine how much more people would fixate on the question of What killed everyone in the world?
The Best of 2015
My picks for what was important, awesome, or worth talking about in 2015.
If Star Wars Was Made in 2006?
Imagine if the original Star Wars hadn't appeared in the 1970's, but instead was pitched to studios in 2006. How would that turn out?
Marvel's Civil War
Team Cap or Team Iron Man? More importantly, what basis would you use for making that decision?
What was the problem with the Playstation 3 hardware and why did Sony build it that way?
Let's ruin everyone's fun by listing all the ways in which zombies can't work, couldn't happen, and don't make sense.