I would like to nominate, “There are 65 billion cows and pigs in the world!” as the worst combat taunt in the history of the medium. Does anyone have anything to counter it? Competition is fierce in this category, but I think cows & pigs has what it takes to win:
- Reference to docile barnyard animals.
- Delivered by a farmer whose only distinguishing feature is that he’s hard to see.
- Delivered straight, in a menacing voice.
- No hidden meaning that might redeem it as satire or parody.
- Lighthearted, ephemeral trivia with no bearing or meaning on the situation at hand.
Any other nominations?
How to Forum
Dear people of the internet: Please stop doing these horrible idiotic things when you talk to each other.
The Disappointment Engine
No Man's Sky is a game seemingly engineered to create a cycle of anticipation and disappointment.
Bad and Wrong Music Lessons
A music lesson for people who know nothing about music, from someone who barely knows anything about music.
Was it a Hack?
A big chunk of the internet went down in October of 2016. What happened? Was it a hack?
A video discussing Megatexture technology. Why we needed it, what it was supposed to do, and why it maybe didn't totally work.