I would like to nominate, “There are 65 billion cows and pigs in the world!” as the worst combat taunt in the history of the medium. Does anyone have anything to counter it? Competition is fierce in this category, but I think cows & pigs has what it takes to win:
- Reference to docile barnyard animals.
- Delivered by a farmer whose only distinguishing feature is that he’s hard to see.
- Delivered straight, in a menacing voice.
- No hidden meaning that might redeem it as satire or parody.
- Lighthearted, ephemeral trivia with no bearing or meaning on the situation at hand.
Any other nominations?
The No Politics Rule
Here are 6 reasons why I forbid political discussions on this site. #4 will amaze you. Or not.
A programming project where I set out to make a gigantic and complex world from simple data.
Shamus Plays WOW
Ever wondered what's in all those quest boxes you've never bothered to read? Get ready: They're more insane than you might expect.
Linux vs. Windows
Finally, the age-old debate has been settled.
Do It Again, Stupid
One of the highest-rated games of all time has some of the least interesting gameplay.