I would like to nominate, “There are 65 billion cows and pigs in the world!” as the worst combat taunt in the history of the medium. Does anyone have anything to counter it? Competition is fierce in this category, but I think cows & pigs has what it takes to win:
- Reference to docile barnyard animals.
- Delivered by a farmer whose only distinguishing feature is that he’s hard to see.
- Delivered straight, in a menacing voice.
- No hidden meaning that might redeem it as satire or parody.
- Lighthearted, ephemeral trivia with no bearing or meaning on the situation at hand.
Any other nominations?
Marvel's Civil War
Team Cap or Team Iron Man? More importantly, what basis would you use for making that decision?
Grand Theft Railroad
Grand Theft Auto is a lousy, cheating jerk of a game.
Dear Hollywood: Do a Mash Reboot
Since we're rebooting everything, MASH will probably come up eventually. Here are some casting suggestions.
This Game is Too Videogame-y
What's wrong with a game being "too videogameish"?
Two minutes of fun at the expense of a badly-run theme park.