Geeze Alan. I hope you write better than you drive. Okay, so the manuscript pages are kind of stilted and awkward. Is this because:
- Developer Remedy wanted to show that Alan is a bit of a crap writer.
- The pages needed to fit in bite-sized portions on a TV screen, so there wasn’t enough room to make some vivid prose.
- The writers at Remedy are actually a bit crap themselves.
- The writers at Remedy are okay, but the prose was probably mangled in the translation from Finnish to English.
- Actually, I thought the pages were fine.
- James Portnow is holding a lemon, your argument is invalid.
Linux vs. Windows
Finally, the age-old debate has been settled.
The Terrible New Thing
Fidget spinners are ruining education! We need to... oh, never mind the fad is over. This is not the first time we've had a dumb moral panic.
Dear Hollywood: Do a Mash Reboot
Since we're rebooting everything, MASH will probably come up eventually. Here are some casting suggestions.
The Best of 2011
My picks for what was important, awesome, or worth talking about in 2011.
The true story of three strange days in 1989, when the last months of my adolescence ran out and the first few sparks of adulthood appeared.