Geeze Alan. I hope you write better than you drive. Okay, so the manuscript pages are kind of stilted and awkward. Is this because:
- Developer Remedy wanted to show that Alan is a bit of a crap writer.
- The pages needed to fit in bite-sized portions on a TV screen, so there wasn’t enough room to make some vivid prose.
- The writers at Remedy are actually a bit crap themselves.
- The writers at Remedy are okay, but the prose was probably mangled in the translation from Finnish to English.
- Actually, I thought the pages were fine.
- James Portnow is holding a lemon, your argument is invalid.
Resident Evil 4
Who is this imbecile and why is he wandering around Europe unsupervised?
Fixing Match 3
For one of the most popular casual games in existence, Match 3 is actually really broken. Until one developer fixed it.
Could Have Been Great
Here are four games that could have been much better with just a little more work.
Overused Words in Game Titles
I scoured the Steam database to figure out what words were the most commonly used in game titles.
Dear Hollywood: Do a Mash Reboot
Since we're rebooting everything, MASH will probably come up eventually. Here are some casting suggestions.