on Apr 25, 2012
Geeze Alan. I hope you write better than you drive. Okay, so the manuscript pages are kind of stilted and awkward. Is this because:
- Developer Remedy wanted to show that Alan is a bit of a crap writer.
- The pages needed to fit in bite-sized portions on a TV screen, so there wasn’t enough room to make some vivid prose.
- The writers at Remedy are actually a bit crap themselves.
- The writers at Remedy are okay, but the prose was probably mangled in the translation from Finnish to English.
- Actually, I thought the pages were fine.
- James Portnow is holding a lemon, your argument is invalid.