So let’s see:
- Leonardo da Vinci is baffled by a simple spring-loaded mechanism, to the point where he can’t even study it – he needs to read the directions!
- Leonardo da Vinci tries to scare Ezio by threatening to cut off his finger, but Ezio makes him look like a dick by just throwing his hand onto the table, “Fine. Cut it off. Let’s do this.”
- Leonardo da Vinci is rubbish at bluffing the guard, telling an obvious lie in the clumsiest manner possible.
- Leonardo da Vinci is crap in a fight and gets his ass kicked by a lone guard who isn’t even trying.
- When you mention going to the brothel, Leonardo da Vinci is evidently on a first-name basis with the madam. So I guess he has trouble getting chicks?
Geeze Ubisoft, what DO you guys have against Leonardo da Vinci?
What Does a Robot Want?
No, self-aware robots aren't going to turn on us, Skynet-style. Not unless we designed them to.
Marvel's Civil War
Team Cap or Team Iron Man? More importantly, what basis would you use for making that decision?
The Death of Half-Life
Valve still hasn't admitted it, but the Half-Life franchise is dead. So what made these games so popular anyway?
What was the problem with the Playstation 3 hardware and why did Sony build it that way?
The Disappointment Engine
No Man's Sky is a game seemingly engineered to create a cycle of anticipation and disappointment.