So let’s see:
- Leonardo da Vinci is baffled by a simple spring-loaded mechanism, to the point where he can’t even study it – he needs to read the directions!
- Leonardo da Vinci tries to scare Ezio by threatening to cut off his finger, but Ezio makes him look like a dick by just throwing his hand onto the table, “Fine. Cut it off. Let’s do this.”
- Leonardo da Vinci is rubbish at bluffing the guard, telling an obvious lie in the clumsiest manner possible.
- Leonardo da Vinci is crap in a fight and gets his ass kicked by a lone guard who isn’t even trying.
- When you mention going to the brothel, Leonardo da Vinci is evidently on a first-name basis with the madam. So I guess he has trouble getting chicks?
Geeze Ubisoft, what DO you guys have against Leonardo da Vinci?
Quakecon 2011 Keynote Annotated
An interesting but technically dense talk about gaming technology. I translate it for the non-coders.
A stream-of-gameplay review of Dead Island. This game is a cavalcade of bugs and bad design choices.
Starcraft 2: Rush Analysis
I write a program to simulate different strategies in Starcraft 2, to see how they compare.
Programming Language for Games
Game developer Jon Blow is making a programming language just for games. Why is he doing this, and what will it mean for game development?
Joker's Last Laugh
Did you anticipate the big plot twist of Batman: Arkham City? Here's all the ways the game hid that secret from you while also rubbing your nose in it.