BioShock & DRM: My Apology

on Sep 3, 2007
Video Games

Two or three people have left blunt comments letting me know that they are sick of my writing about BioShock, or that I should shut up about it and buy an XBox 360. I realize that I have not been taking everyone’s needs into account when writing about this subject. Now I feel bad. Let me make it up to you.

The button you’re looking for is this one:

back_button.jpg

I apologize for not explaining this sooner. I hope this helps.

Off you go now.

2020201373 comments? This post wasn't even all that interesting.

1. cybepi says:

Funnily enough, the most modified page on Wikipedia is … Bioshock’s:

2. Gropos49 says:

You know what? You’re right. I don’t have to read this blog written by some jerk on the internet.

P.S. I’m glad you’re comic is over on Friday. I won’t need to visit your site any longer.

3. Ian says:

@Gropos: I’m sure everyone here will be happy sad to see you go.

4. Yahzi says:

Who needs DM of the Rings as long as we’ve got Shamus vs. The Goobers?

:D

5. Al Shiney says:

@Gropos

Why wait, start ignoring Shamus now and avoid the holiday rush!

6. Tola says:

Hmm. If they feel the best solution to the problem that’s causing you so much apparent grief is to effectively dodge the issue entirely(360 option), or just avoid bringing it up if it causes that much apparent rage(‘Ignore it, don’t post on it, it’ll go away’ option), they have the right to say so.

Why mock them for it?

But then, I tend to be the sort of person who tries to see it from everyone’s angle, so…

7. Hahahaha. This is why I only use the Internet for pr0n.

8. Lazuli says:

What I don’t understand is how some people still suggest you take up a console version of the game. A pc-gamer trying to play a game on a console is like trying to learn a new language. Moving from the mouse-keyboard setup to something that is primarily driven by the thumbs takes some getting used-to. Though it sort of helps to think of the controls as tiny joysticks.

9. Gilf says:

Wow, you’re site looks a lot different now than it did back then. Without the context and the half of ‘Twenty Sided’ you see on the screen, you wouldn’t know it was the same site.