on Dec 22, 2010
Junktown sure has some weird population demographics. It seems to consist entirely of rejected Krogan professors and incompetent Blue Suns mooks.
As an aside, this is the last episode of Spoiler Warning this week, and there will be no episodes this week, because I am totally going on vacation!
(And in case you skipped over the “posted by” tag just under the title, that’s Josh that’s going on vacation, not Shamus. He’ll still be around, I think. Probably wishing he was on vacation. But luckily, I stole all of his plane tickets. And bourbon.)
Now I know what you’re thinking, “But Josh, Spoiler Warning is the most awesome of awesome Internet Television Shows in the history of the universe! And despite the fact that you are very hard working and completely deserve this vacation (and are not, in fact, a lazy freeloader do-nothing that subsists on video games and coffee), how will I ever get my fix now?!
Well the answer, my esteemed, worshipful fanboy, is…
The Official Spoiler Warning Season 4 Drinking Game!
Disclaimer: This new-and-improved drinking game is Guaranteed Safe* and is not in any way designed to kill you.
So without further ado, take a drink when:
– Josh charges directly into the back of the enemy lines.
– Take a second drink if Josh then swears about how “the targeting system messed up.”
– Anyone mentions Mass Effect 1 in any context of being better than Mass Effect 2, unless it’s Shamus, in which case take two drinks.
– Josh almost dies and anyone else makes a reference to Elmo’s face.
– Mumbles or Rutskarn talk about how “cute” or “dreamy” a character is, or makes any mention of “prom,” “date,” or any variation of the word “diary.”
– Any portion of the gameplay is skipped in the favor of a fast-forward sequence with catchy elevator music playing over the game sound.
– Josh dies.
– Shamus complains about how games in the ’90s were better.
So now, rather than spending the holidays with your loving families/significant others, you can instead spend them rewatching this season and getting completely tanked!
*If you are an Undead Zombie Irishman. If you are of any other genus of mammalian or reptilian pedigree that can digest alcohol, this game is totally designed to kill you.